Cosmetic Eyebrow Tattoo Removal
A safe and effective way to lighten your cosmetic eyebrow tattoo. Our skin expert uses a high strength glycolic acid & enzyme solution is applied several times during the treatment, the skin is broken, the solution is applied. The glycolic acid bonds with the ink particles by making a scab that will then take the ink with it. This method removes the ink in the same way it was implanted.
How does it work?
Eyebrow tattoo removal tool is used in a similar way as tattooing or micropigmenting. I use a glycolic based solution, this tattoo extraction formula starts working almost immediately after drawing the original tattoo ink, moving upwardly through the skin. The scab containing tattoo ink is formed on the treated area over the next few days. While healing, the skin extracts more and more undesired ink. Scab containing tattoo ink is formed over the treated area in the next few days. As the skin is healing, even more unwanted tattoo ink gets drawn out. It is very likely that another scab will form, which will contain even more ink. After the procedure and for as long as you have the scab on the skin, keep the treated area dry. Removal of the tattoo or bad PMU doesn’t end after one treatment. It takes more than one procedure to remove everything you are not satisfied with, but the first results are immediately visible. If only the epidermis is affected, usually there are no traces or scars because the base layer cells of the epidermis are able to regenerate completely. Our mission is to safely and effectively remove up to 98% of your previous unwanted PMU. Call us to schedule an in person consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions about Eyebrow Tattoo Removal
What are PhiRemoval advantages?
– There are three different removal solutions to choose from.
– Does not cause neurosis.
– Tissue heals quickly
– Removed pigment and its quantity is easily visible.
– It can remove up to 98% of the unwanted pmu after several procedures
– There is no long term post procedural redness or atrophic structure.
What is the after care?
Soothing creme is used to soothe the scan and enhance healing. 48 hours after each procedure, apply a thin later of this creme to the treated area. Apply creme 2 to 3 times daily until scabs scale off and scab shedding is completed. This may take 7-14 days or even more.
ANTI SCAR gel is applied after serious injuries. A surgical intervention when tissue scabbing is expected, and for scarring prevention. After initial scab shedding, a small amount of the gel is to be applied until the skin relief is restored . Redness dissapears and the skin color in the area that has been exposed to the procedure obtains the same color as the surrounding tissue.
DURATION OF APPLICATION IS 30 day or more.
What is receommended after cosmetic eyebrow tattoo removal treatment?
– Keep the scab dry for 2 days
– Do not use decorative or hygenic cosmetics for 10-14 days on the affected area after the Phi Removal procedure.
– Do not peel the scab after the tattoo removal treatment. Allow it to fall off naturally.
– No tanning, avoid sun for two weeks after the procedure
– Avoid facial treatments for 3-6 weeks after phi removal procedure.
– Do not excercise and have a facial massage for 7 days after procedure
– Use post procedure products prescribed by the specialist.
Follow all instructions to ensure that your investment in a professional tattoo removal procedure will produce the best results.